People depend on you—you can depend on us.
An essential element of sponsoring a pension plan is to ensure the correct distribution of benefits and to guide participants through their journey. At Agilis, we believe in the power of personalized service because no two plans are alike. Every pension plan comes with unique challenges and histories, and we take the time to familiarize ourselves with every facet of your plan. From understanding your data to tracing its history, we ensure we comprehensively understand your plan’s needs.
This holistic approach allows us to align our strategies with your goals and objectives, which become the focal points of our services. With customized administration solutions that range from full and partial outsourcing to providing collaborative support, we tailor our approach based on what will benefit your plan the most.
Our commitment is simple: to use our expertise and custom-tailored strategies to help you meet your obligations in a way that offers immediate and long-term success to you and your plan’s participants.
Pension Administration Services
- Collecting and maintaining participant database through payroll feeds.
- Benefit calculations, election forms, and estimates, including non-routine calculations (e.g., late retirements, QDROs, disability retirements, and death benefits).
- Death audits and address searches
- Administration web portal available to plan sponsor to access participant database, conduct benefit estimates/calculations, create benefit election forms, access documents, and statements.
- Administration web portal available to participants to conduct benefit estimates/calculations, request benefit election forms, access plan documents and individual statements, and upload election paperwork.
- Participant call center to field questions, data changes, and benefit requests
- Fulfillment of participant communications, outreach for benefit commencements, and tracking for missing addresses
- Election forms processing
- Trustee/custodian coordination
- QDRO support
- Assist with mandated compliance practices, including required participant notifications.
Explore the latest thought leadership and insights from the Agilis team.