We understand that your world is complex.
We collaborate to guide your plan’s fiduciaries, refining the strategy to meet investment needs effectively. From asset allocation and fund manager selection to risk management and ongoing governance support – we understand that your world is complex. We’ll push the envelope or play it safe. Because you aren’t getting an off-the-shelf solution, we create a plan that fits your risk level and modifies the plan as your needs change.
We have a lot of tools in our toolbox, but knowing the right one is the secret to our success. The tool that works for you won’t work for your competitor, which is why listening and learning are part of our process. You’ll have complete access to our investment and consulting expertise, which guides our recommendations on using managers suitable for the situation.
As experienced investment consultants, we provide proactive and relevant advice aimed at helping you:
- Set clear and measurable objectives.
- Form a forward-looking plan for targeting the right level of return.
- Ensure diversity across asset classes, regions, and managers as appropriate.
- Adapt to the prevailing market conditions.
- Managing risk and taking opportunities when appropriate.
- Selecting where there is a benefit from active management.
Standard Consulting Services:
- Understand your objectives and needs.
- Help you understand the risks you face and how these risks evolve.
- Provide proactive and relevant advice on investment strategy, asset allocation, and manager selection.
- Evaluate and select appropriate managers to support your desired investment outcome, fully considering your environmental, social, and governance requirements.
- Select platform providers, administrators, and communication specialists where required.
- Provide ongoing education and training on all aspects of investment strategy and governance.
- Monitor your strategy performance continuously against the metrics that matter to you.
Explore the latest thought leadership and insights from the Agilis team.